Partner With Family Care Center For All of Your Mental Health Needs
Find compassionate and highly-trained specialists at Colorado's largest provider of private behavioral health services.
Family Care Center provides numerous services including: counseling, medication management, and many more mental health resources.
Who We Are
- Founded in 2016 by a retired Army Colonel and psychiatrist, Family Care Center (“FCC”) is the largest provider of private behavioral health services in Colorado and is in-network with major insurance carriers
- FCC’s operations are run by the former Chief of Behavioral Health for the US Army
- FCC clinics are structured to provide patients with rapid access to a multidisciplinary staff, including psychiatrists, that deliver patient-centered care guided by outcomes; FCC clinics typically include 15 providers including: psychiatrists, psychiatric NPs/PAs, masters-level therapists, psychologists and transcranial magnetic stimulation (“TMS”) specialists.
- FCC is committed to providing evidence-based behavioral healthcare to members of the local community
- Other key statistics to support FCC’s focus on providing rapid access to evidence-based behavioral healthcare include:
Multidisciplinary Clinical Services:
- Provided by FCC’s psychiatrists and psychiatric NPs and PAs
- Prescribing providers collaborate with therapists to conduct diagnostic assessments and, where appropriate, prescribe medications
- Multidisciplinary team coordination improves the patient experience and optimizes access for new patients
- FCC provides a spectrum of evidence-based individual therapies, including CBT, CPT, EMDR and DBT
- The multidisciplinary staff also offers group therapies, play therapy, family therapy and couples therapy
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- FCC uses TMS to augment the care of patients with treatment resistant depression and OCD
- Approximately 1% of all FCC patients receive TMS
- Those that have received TMS experience outstanding clinical outcomes. 75% report a clinically significant positive response
"TMS has changed so much for me. Before TMS, it was hard to get off the couch or get motivated to take a shower or brush my teeth. TMS has given me the energy plus the motivation to get back into my life. My husband has noticed I'm happier and laughing more. It's not a cure all, but it has taken such a huge weight off me that for the first time in years I feel "normal"."
"They treat me with respect and are super easy to work with. Anyone that has mental health issues knows the importance of finding a good provider and they have helped me tremendously."
"After years of being on numerous psychiatric meds, I found myself not responding to the meds anymore. I had lost all of my will to get out and do my normal daily activities. I was always tired, sleeping all day & even suicidal. TMS was offered to me as an alternative treatment plan. Almost immediately I felt better & gained my interest in life again I had more energy & all suicidal thoughts have stopped. I am now finished with my treatment and of all medications. I’m feeling great & have a new lease on life. I recommend TMS to anyone who is looking for an alternative treatment. It has changed my life!"
"Dr. Samantha Hudgins is a wonderful and caring provider. My daughter feels safe and heard when we have our appointments, and she is quick to get back to us with concerns between meetings."
“TMS had improved my depression tremendously! Nothing I’ve done in the past worked as fast and as well as TMS. I’m on the lowest dose of my antidepressant and have discontinued three others and feel AMAZING!”
"The intake was easy, the call was efficient and professional, and I felt so HEARD. Overall, I’m excited to continue going here. Big shout out to Doctor W for being respectful. He listens really well which you can tell not only because he lets you finish your thoughts but also because he responds with thoughtful suggestions that take into account the things you communicate. I’m grateful I found this place and doctor W!"
"We went for a consultation and was very impressed with everyone's professionalism. The office has a calming décor and I felt very well taken care of from beginning to end. Karen has been a blessing for my son with her genuine compassion and her commitment to your needs. She also gives the best hugs ever!! I highly recommend this place!"
"Alexis has to be hands down the sweetest front desk lady I've met. She is always full of smiles and happy to help whoever comes in. All three therapists I have seen here have been amazing, compassionate, understanding, and actually listen. I have not had any issues with medications, and they are understanding of staff changes and help you through the transition. Amazing company!"
"Katherine Trudo has been an integral part of my healing journey in the last year. I’m grateful to have had her as a therapist while I navigated one of the hardest periods of my life. Thank you Katie, my time with you helped me immensely."