Comprehensive Mental Health Resources
Family Care Center prioritizes you and your family with a variety of mental health services including counseling and medication management
Heighten your emotional wellness and receive the professional care you need from the caring and highly-skilled team at Family Care Center.
Family Care Center was established on January 5, 2016, with the mission of providing specialized behavioral health care to the local communities. The founders, Dr. Chuck and Dr. Rae Ann Weber, are both Army Veterans and wanted to give back to those in need of support and treatment in every community.
Immediately we began supporting the 4th Judicial Court District’s Veterans Trauma Court program. In this program, we provided assessment and treatment to those Veterans who are involved in the court system.
- In July 2016 we became professionally affiliated with the Colorado Veterans Health and Wellness Agency to provide free mental health treatment to Veterans without resources.
- In February 2017, we added deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) as a treatment for depression.
- In March 2017, we expanded our support of the court system and began providing medication assessments to those involved with the Behavioral Health Probation offices.
- In December 2017, we opened our second location on Parkmoor Village Dr. to better serve our patients in central Colorado Springs.
- In March 2018, we added a second TMS machine as the demand for this new depression treatment has shown great results.
- In December 2018, we began offering Ketamine Infusion Therapy treatments for treatment-resistant depression.
- In February 2019, we added a third TMS machine and began treatment at our Parkmoor Village location.
- In August 2019, we purchased our building on S. Circle Drive. This will serve as our corporate office and flagship location.
- In November 2019, we opened our Woodland Park location to support Teller County.
- In February, we opened our location off Baptist Road to serve our patients in northern Colorado Springs and Monument.
Partner With Family Care Center For All of Your Mental Health Needs
You don’t have to suffer alone or in silence any longer. Find compassionate and highly-trained behavioral health specialists at the Family Care Center that provide a myriad of services including counseling, medication management, and many more mental health resources.
Connect with Family Care Center today!